EHI Live: Integration & Interoperability Stream
10th October @ 10:00 - 11th October @ 15:00 BSTFree
Following the success of popular ‘Care Stories’ series at EHI Live 2017, we are delighted to have been invited to return with even more inspiring stories from the INTEROPen community and to host a full conference stream on Integration and Interoperability at this year’s conference.
If you have an Interoperability Care Story that you would like to present at EHI Live, let us know more here
Offering a whole stream of activities, talks and practical learning, we will be championing examples of excellence, showcasing pioneering projects and shining a light on how to become an interoperability hero.
As a network spanning over 200 private and public sector organisations, including IT suppliers, care providers, standards organisations, charities and academic institutions, we have been chosen in our role as a unique network of networks to deliver unbiased, collaboration-led learning – without the filters!
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Assess insights into standards development to enable easier exchange of digital information
- Discuss updates on CareConnect from the FHIR curation team who are helping to open up information and data held across different settings and support the delivery of care
- Evaluate interoperability best practice examples from a range of care settings to help implement improvements that will benefit both professionals and patients
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Open APIs
- Interoperability and open standards
- FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources)/ Care Connect
- Integrated Care
- Joining up social and healthcare services