In the spirit of openness and transparency, INTEROPen provides access to a selection of Community Documents. This folder is open and contributed to by members of the INTEROPen community. As a result, you will find a cornucopia of resources, including templates, case studies, and reference documents, but also several ‘works in progress’ – the beginnings of collaborative pieces and co-authored articles which are still in draft but perhaps of interest and to which you are invited to add your voice.
If you would like to add documents or suggest edits, please let us know by contacting email@example.com
- Brand Assets – for templates, example presentation slides, our image gallery and the INTEROPen logo in various formats. Here you will also find our original Vision Mission and Values presentation slides.
- Interoperability Case Studies – for PDF versions of published interoperability case studies.
- Events & Hackathons – for resources associated to the various interoperability events that take place around the country
- Personal Health Record Interoperability Handbook – for the guide relating to the key interoperability needs for citizens to be able to access, transact and contribute to local integrated digital care records.
- Learning from Local – for documents relating to the ‘Learning from Local’ initiative. The Learning from Local initiative has been established to facilitate the exchange of knowledge, experience and best practice amongst Local Shared Care Records & Local Health and Care Record Exemplars. It aims to do this by creating a service with an online presence that will collect and curate information from across the community, signposting its users to the resources they require.
- LHCRE Support – for the document, issued by NHS England and the Local Government Association,inviting proposals from NHS and local government partner organisations to participate in a programme to develop up to five Local Health and Care Record Exemplars in England that will deliver the promise of improved care we know is possible.
- MoU: INTEROPen, the PRSB and the Royal College of Physicians
- Newsletters – for all the newsletters published by INTEROPen
- WebEx Sessions – for various presentations related to topics surrounding interoperable programmes.