On 14 & 15 July 2020, INTEROPen joined forces with Wessex Care Records in an online hackathon hoping to unravel one of the knottiest of problems we face – medications interoperability across care settings.
- Eventbrite listing (with full event description)
- Preparation & On the Day resources
- Output presentations (master deck)
- Zoom recording of Post-Hack Presentations
- Feedback: Unedited responses
- Post-Hackathon blogs: Wessex Care Records
Building on Leeds Success
Building on the work of the Medications stream at our Fixing Broken Care Journeys #FHIRHack which took place in Leeds last October, this event was designed to progress the ambition of speeding up the move towards a consolidated medications record that can be accessed across care settings including primary and secondary care, ambulance, social care, and personal health records.